We are committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, your personal information are of utmost importance to us and will be treated strictly confidential. However, the use of this website implies that your information will be collected for processing, documentation and service delivery improvement. Occasionally, these policies may be subject to review in accordance to regulations, corporate ethics and service improvement policies.
We collect your information when you:
- Visit our website,
- Chat with a representative of the company on the website,
- Indicate interest and purchase a health cover plan,
- Make a claim, reach us for inquires or use our affiliates.
Why do we collect your personal information and others listed above?
- To provide you with the information you need.
- To improve your experience on the website.
- To safeguard the use of the website
Do we process information gathered?
As an agent and not a direct provider of the Insurance cover, it is important to process information gathered on the website for improvement of operations. Information obtained are not traded, issued to a third party except with your content. However, we disclose you information where it is obvious that:
- You are a subject of a legal inquiry/suit and the organisation is mandated by the court of law/ constituted authorities to make available your records/ personal information.
- It is important to curb illegal practice or schemes.
- It is necessary to act in the interest of the public.
- We have you sole permission to act in your best interest and that of the organization.