340nm to 1000nm
Visible Spectrophotometer deals mainly with the visible spectrum range, Visible Spectroscopy. In the Electromagnetic Spectrum there are overlaps between different wavelengths; part of the ultraviolet spectrum overlaps with visible spectrum at approximately 380nm while the infrared overlaps the visible spectrum at approximately 750nm, termed near-infrared. The idea behind this technology is very simple. The non-bonding, free electrons are able to absorb energy and in this case in the form for visible light, hence the term Absorption Spectrometry. This Visible Spectrophotometer detects the change in energy of the electrons meaning determines how much light is absorbed.
Spectroscopy is used in many fields. Visible Spectrophotometer can be used for both quantitative and qualitative analysis using the visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is a highly recommended unit in any laboratory which deals with medical industry more specifically in treatment and health of the public, chemistry, biochemistry, quality control, safety, environmental and university facilities.
- Backlit LCD display screens to help with visibility and clarity
- Adopt advanced holographic blazed grating C-T style monochromator, high wavelength accuracy and low stray light, etc
- Adopt microcomputer measuring system, high conversion accuracy of T-A, adjust between 0 and 100% automatically
- Concentration direct reading and factor setting, and can choose serial data printer to print data
- High accuracy of measuring and numerical reading, well repeatability and stability